Tuesday, July 14, 2015



The works of art below are recent paintings on canvas and fabric. 
The painting below is 24 inches by 48 inches done in oils on a gallery wrapped Canvas.

 The painting of a turtle under water measures 48 inches by 48 inches on a gallery wrapped Canvas.

The painting with Dolphins is 36 inches by 48 inches on a gallery wrapped canvas.
The Macaws are 24 inches by 48 inches.
The Rhino is 20 inches by 24 inches

 The paintings below are fabric paintings



Shirt
 
  
Scarf


Shirt
 

Slacks
 






The paintings below are past commissioned works
 

Sunflowers 36" x 48"


Dog 16" x 20"
 

My Acrylic Rainbow Dip Tyke
 

Painting Designs on Fabric

I will be taking orders for fabric painting.  Such as clothes, curtains, tablecloths, or whatever fabric you choose.  Please submit the order to my e mail at jojonesart@gmail.com.  I am placing some items I have painted.  You only need to give me a picture of what you want and the fabric you want painted.

No comments:

Josephine Jones

Josephine Jones
Artist/Certified Instructor